We support many countries such as the United States and Canada
How to set up your gym in less than 7 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
RhinoFit is a software that is easy to use, offers great features such as class scheduling, attendance tracking, and digital waivers, and is competitively priced. We are proud to offer our gym owners and personal trainers the best value in the market of gym management software.
With 24/7 gym access control, facilities can increase hours beyond typical staffed times. With this feature, you can offer an additional benefit for members and can also control member access rights based off membership type, up-to-date bills, etc.
RhinoFit is hosted with Amazon Web Services. Amazon is the best choice for increasing capacity quickly, providing redundant storage, and offering excellent network security. And you thought Amazon was just a place to order books!
We do not disclose a map or layout of our network operations, since they frequently change to meet our client’s needs. Suffice it to say we have enough servers running to accommodate much more traffic, and we can easily add more quickly due to the nature of Amazon’s cloud environment. We have plenty of experience running large web operations.
It’s very unlikely that servers will go down due to the nature of the Amazon Web Services cloud computing environment.
Should one of our cloud servers go down, however we can easily redeploy a new instance in a matter of minutes from an existing snapshot. Our system is designed and implemented as a fully redundant architecture. We’ve intentionally designed our system so that the servers going down is not something that keeps us up at night. Should a natural disaster occur (again, highly unlikely) in the region where our servers are hosted, we have a migration plan that will have us up and running n another region within less than an hour. Piece of cake. Our availability isn’t constrained to a physical data center or hosting facility, and that’s one of the perks you receive with web-based software.
Amazon Web Services are inherently secure. In fact the default set up for a cloud computing environment is so secure, you have to reduce the security a little just to host a website on it! We have minimized the amount of ports accepting traffic to secure protocols, and all web traffic is done through SSL (Secure Socket Layer). We have also passed PCI compliance testing, which assesses network security.
- Door State: This is the state of your door. It will show OPEN or CLOSED. If you did not install the door strike magnet, it will always show OPEN. If you click into the door state, it will bring you the logs of the door being closed/opened.
- Health: This is the connection to your Door Access Control unit. It will show Disconnected or Connected. If it is Connected and green, your door access is connected to the internet. If it is Disconnected, this means your door is not currently connected to the internet.
- Unlock Request: This is called a ‘manual unlock request’. If you click on the unlock button, it will create the manual unlock request to open the door at anytime to your gym.
- Voice Recognition: Make sure an AUX cable or an HDMI cable is plugged in correctly. Make sure that the volume on your speaker is all the way up.
- Other Solutions: Make sure you have an the internet connection (open the browser and try to search for something).
- Try unplugging the power cable and replugging it back in to power the DAC back up. This helps if your door scanner is experiencing issues with delayed barcode scanning or double-scanning barcodes.
- Scanning a valid barcode to see if a message comes up on the screen or not. If no messages come in, it means no internet. If a message does appear, but the door is not opening, then the wiring to your door strike has become unplugged.
- Inspect the connections between the power supply and door strike to make sure everything is correct and there are no loose wiring. Also, make sure the door control is plugged in.
- To connect to WIFI, you will need to plug the HDMI cable into a monitor/TV and select the channel that allows HDMI. Here you would need to scroll though the Rasperry PI settings to enable wireless WIFI on the door access.
- You can also hardwire the cable into the back of the door access control.
Yes, RhinoFit is Level 3 PCI Compliant and we have been verified by a third party, Qualys, Inc, to be PCI Complaint. What’s the difference between Level 3 and Level 1 compliance? Nothing in terms of security! It just means that we process fewer transactions per year than larger companies.
Guaranteed uptimes is a marketing tool that does not actually provide our clients any real value. At RhinoFit, we strive to be up 100% of the time. It’s our opinion that any company offering guaranteed uptimes is only trying to sell you something that can’t be guaranteed. If we could, we would guarantee much more lucrative things to our clients, such as 365 days of sunshine per year.
Top of the line. We use all of the latest technologies, protocols and best practices for keeping our client’s data safe and secure. We also are assessed by Qualys, Inc., for PCI compliance daily.
As secure as it could ever be! We have online and offline backups with several points of redundancy, all of which is stored securely in an undisclosed location. We do backups several times a day, and Qualys, Inc. provides network penetration testing daily for us.
SIMPLIFY YOUR DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS