If you have members who do not have credit card information on file, you can send them an e-mail invitation to log into their student website and add the information.
- From the Main Menu, go to Home > Credit Card Invite
- RhinoFit will automatically select all individuals who do not have a credit card number on file. You can de-select any people to whom you do not want to send an invitation.
- In the E-Mail Construction form, select the email address you want the email to appear to come from. Only staff members’ emails will appear in this list.
- If you want to use a template you have already formatted, select it from the Use Template
- You can edit the Subject and Message text if desired, but be sure to only use variables that are listed for the template, below the message text. Using variables that are not listed can produce undesired results.
- To upload a file to include as an attachment to the invitation email, click the Upload Attachment button and select the file from your computer.
- Click the Send E-Mail button when finished